Sunday, December 25, 2011

tele-photos...

 To my dear & unfortunate successor,
Sunday night (Christmas night)...this holiday weekend is coming to an end. Mr. and I had a good one this year. It was peaceful, less stressful than most others, and we drove...a lot. We took a "Polar Express" train ride in Mt. Hood. It was filled with hot chocolate, ginger cookies, children screaming for Santa & great views of the forest and some apple orchards. We drove along the river for hours listening to great music (thanks Josiah;) We went shopping...together! We never get to shop together. We drove around fancy neighborhoods to look at the gorgeous old houses. We got lost. We made dinners. We saw Christmas lights...
I hardly ever get to use "we" when recounting the things that I've done for the week. I am very glad that this holiday weekend I got to describe with "we." However, like I said, it is coming to a close and I'm back to I for the night. The Mr. has gone to work and now I'll just cuddle up in all my blankets and watch Edward Scissorhands on Netflix.