Friday, January 13, 2012

hello, again...

I have been very busy and maybe I have taken on some projects that I really didn't have the time for. I really like knowing that I have given each job, craft, project, my full attention. Since right now I feel like I haven't been able to do that, I guess I have to hold off on some of my personal projects like the Calamitous Heirs blog. Oh well, I wasn't very attached to it yet, but it really was a great idea...I think anyway!
Well...I don't think it is very healthy to cut out all personal endeavors so I would really love to do more outfit posts. I was doing good on that for a while, but then my camera was dropped in the rain (thanks Portland!) and it has never been the same. Now I am just left with my iphone, which does take good enough pictures, but I can't figure out how to take a good outfit photo with it. I don't have the pose/position right! I don't know. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions...
 This isn't my favorite outfit, but it does make me
super happy I decided to crack open the old  T-shirt drawer...
This is just my clothes rack...
Also, are any of you dying (like me) to get your hands on the Jason Wu for Target items?!