Monday, March 5, 2012

tele-photos...

I didn't want to have to carry a camera around on our trip to Disney World so all of these photos were taken with my phone. All in all, visiting Disney World was fun and I'm glad I had the chance to do it. I mean it's Disney so of course it's going to be all cute and fun and the castle will look super magical, but I do have to say one thing...if you are closer to Disneyland in California, you should probably just stick to that one. I know it sounds terrible, but at the end of the day that's how we felt. I did however, love the hotels, Downtown Disney, the candy, wearing heart shaped sunglasses, the smell of sunblock, the warm night breeze, Mickey shaped pretzels, not having to wear leggings, the water, the palm trees...
view of palm trees from our balcony
night lights on Main St
Disney views
every ride broke down at least once...ERROR



night lights on Main St
... but I suppose you can love all those things in Cali too. I'll do an outfit post next, promise.