Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Novelty...and a winner

This OOTD pretty much resembles my daily uniform. You know...tights, novelty print skirt, and tank with a cropped cardi. I thought I would've been able to ditch the tights by now, but alas, no luck! The sun comes out every once and a while but tends to fade quickly. It's alright. You know how it goes...when its cloudy you want the sun, when it's sunny you want the clouds! At least I think that's my story. Also, sorry for the no shoes action, but do you wear shoes when you're walking around your house?

*WINNER of the April giveaway is GISELE H!*
Email me your info so I can send the sweet items you've just won at mysweetspy@gmail.com
 **Don't forget to enter the May Giveaway that will be up next week sponsored in part by a little online shop. Of course I'll post more about it next week!**