Friday, June 8, 2012

Rounding up...

I didn't think that I would miss doing outfit photos, but I kinda do! It's surprisingly fun to share personal style photos, but I'm sure other bloggers already know that. Sometimes I can find it a little strange that we even have the urge to do this, don't you? Like it's this personal, vulnerable thing, you're opening yourself up for ridicule and just to think of what other people might be thinking about you can cause a panic attack...yet, I post them anyway and for the most part I feel great when I do!
Oh, but anyway, the point is mainly that I am deep cleaning everything in sight and I've just gotten back from donating more than half of my clothes. The size of my wardrobe just became a bit overwhelming and yet I "couldn't find a thing to wear!" Not much survived the donation bins...mainly just my special vintage pieces, work clothes and anything I handmade. The rest of it has been donated, stored in space bags or on the garment rack I am planning to live off of for the next couple months...I think I can do it. It will be a challenge in restyling! So until I get to the restyling part, I'll share some tele-photos with you...






- A super cute cook book filled with classic bakery goodies!
- Colorful shopping 
- A ridiculous pink bathroom I couldn't help but find cute!
- view from my laundry room (where I've been spent too much time)
*****
- My empty vintage dresser waiting for new life.
- Favorite old polaroid on top of my dresser
- Me, playing with Hipstamatic and pretty, vintage mirrors
- Color pallet inspiration for dresser (?)