Tuesday, August 28, 2012

a quick one...



Galaxy Ravioli Bow:PiccadillyLilly ; Dress:F21+ ; Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

Right now this one is easily one of my favorite dresses. Acquired on a trip to a new Forever21...a TWO story F21! The first photo was actually taken while in the dressing room:) and to think I was really just going to leave it behind because it seems that I have "a lot of polka dot dresses" (according to a new friend who has only seen the half of it!)
Anyway...there is a patch of blond hair peeking out in these photos. I tried to cover it. I'm in between coloring the bottom half of my hair and can't really decide what color. I tried blue for a week but that didn't last so I'm giving my hair a well deserved break until I find a new color...
Also, I'm really missing my glasses in these photos! They've been playing hide-and-seek with me for days. Maybe it's time for a granny chain