Sunday, February 24, 2013

la robe de week-end...


Saturday. 

hat: ASOS 
dress: target 
sweater: F21 
tights: ASOS
 old faithful shoes: ASOS

SUNDAY.

 flower crown: by me! (in my Etsy shop to the right)
dress: target
tights:ASOS
shoes:ASOS
when I got this dress a couple weeks ago, I thought to save it for summer weather, but I just could not wait! I wasn't planning on wearing it all weekend...but really...who can blame me?!! I was also pretty excited to not have to wear a coat today and so I just had to pair the dress with my favorite floral headband. 
I always feel weird having outfit photos that don't include my glasses because they're kind of a big part of my face, but I usually never wear them once I'm home. It's kind of like when you get home at the end of the day and the first thing you do is take your bra off...I can't be the only one who does that, right?!!
All the photos are edited in the Afterglow app. I just love that thing!