Thursday, September 26, 2013

journal du voyage: Musée d'Orsay...

When you go to Paris, just try and take fewer than 500 pictures. Then try to sort and edit them in  day all while living back in real life, you  know; working, cleaning, packing and moving into a new home. Right?! It's impossible. I like sleep. So it has taken me longer than I would have liked to enter them into my little journal here. However, these are definitely problems I am blessed and happy to have.
so the following are some photos of what I saw on the best day in Paris. The day of waking up before dawn, eating banana Nutella sandwiches, walking the empty streets, spending hours in the Orsay (my favorite place on this planet), strolling along the avenue des Champs-Élysées, complaining about my tired feet, finding a French copy of The Great Gatsby, lounging in beautiful parks...