Thursday, February 9, 2012

The day of procrastination & embarassing wants...

When I really should be getting some serious work done; I instead made way too many versions of the New Girl "Hey Girl" interactive video, went to the store (for no real reason), & started making a dress with fabric I had hidden in a drawer. I know forgetting about what clothes and fabrics I have in all my drawers and closets seems to be a recurring theme! I'm working on it. 

That was the "Procrastination" part. As for the "Embarrassing"...
This is what I saw at Target. Things I had to tell myself I didn't want, but actually secretly did.
The shirt I might actually go back for because I just miss my Pomona so badly.
shout out T-shirt to my hometown POMONA (home of the NHRA)

He talks to you! Really...

The most embarrassing? I know I wouldn't use them, but my  heart skipped a beat.