Monday, February 20, 2012

Yipes Stripes!

 I really like sharing my current wish list items. It serves as a sort of clothes shopping list for me (especially if I have to wait for the items to go on super sale) and I think it gives you a bit of a look into my style and the things that I like. These items are from a shop called Maurices. I had never even heard of this chain of stores until I moved here last Summer. Although I wouldn't wear every item in stock, there are those few gems that capture my interest. Also, their clothes are more affordable and they offer a "ship to store" option. With a store only a few miles from my house...I might be in trouble.
1. Pieced Stripe tank dress Bright Rose
2. Striped tank dress Black and White
3. Belted diagonal stripe dress
4. Striped color block top